Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dress A Distinctive Bridesmaid Dress to Attend A Wedding

When you choose the wedding bridesmaid dresses you first to think about may be the patterns and fabric and color. If you want a distinctive bridesmaid dress, have you ever want to design a bridesmaid dress by yourself? Here's the pattern and fabric again, once i do my bridesmaid dress by myself. Given below is the end product by myself.

Are you sure?
Ok, here you go…



Aren't they pretty? I think i did a fantastic job.
You want to see them ON the bridesmaids?
No problem.



I think the dresses are almost as pretty as the girls. I think the exciting thing is that each girl could pick her own bodice, hairstyle and shoes as long as they were black sandals.

I've been the bridesmaid in weddings where I had to wear the same dress as the other girls, have the same hairstyle as the other girls, even one where it was suggested we have our makeup the same way. You can make a change since then.



Here's the back of the dresses. In a wedding the back is almost more important than the front. If you like, you certainly can make your dress show more your skin and become more sexy on wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment